Agrimin is a fast-growing company specialising in the development and distribution of a technical range of nutritional and animal health products for ruminants. As part of a strategy for continued expansion Agrimin is seeking to recruit a Technical Manager. This will be a field-based role for a qualified vet supporting the sales and marketing operations both in the UK and overseas markets.
- For fellow staff members, customers, end users and the media (the key interest groups), delivering Agrimin’s technical message through advertising, training, editorial literature, presentations and social media.
- Handling technical enquiries from the key interest groups, which will also include the management, investigation, and resolution of complaints.
- Planning and supervision of trials that will support the marketing campaign.
- Implementation of near to market R&D activities.
- A qualified vet with at least 5 years post qualification experience with farm animals combined with an in-depth knowledge of trace element nutrition and metabolic disorders.
- A good communicator (both written and spoken) with the ability to develop healthy, professional relationships with all key interest groups at varying levels. This should include the ability to convey information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- A good grounding in business principles together with excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines.
A strong but personable character and a team player who will develop a close working relationship with both office staff and the sales team.
Passion, energy, adaptability and initiative.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director the successful candidate, after initial induction and training, will expect to be field based, spending 50-70% of his or her time away from the office.
Agrimin will offer the successful applicant a challenging and rewarding position, with a competitive package commensurate to age and experience. Please send CV and covering letter to Rachel Watson: