Tel: +44 (0)1652 688046 | E: [email protected]
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Agrimin is a fast-growing company specialising in the development, manufacture, and distribution of a range of sustained release mineral and trace element boluses for ruminants.
As part of a strategy for continued expansion Agrimin is seeking to recruit a:
A permanent, full time position as a Laboratory Technician in the Research and Development team has become available. Our laboratory is located in North Lincolnshire and is easily commutable from Hull, Beverley, Scunthorpe, Grimsby and surrounding areas. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and innovative manufacturing company, reporting to the Technical Manager.
The role would suit a Laboratory Technician who has some experience in working to EU GMP and ICH/VICH guidelines and who is keen also to further their career in an interesting and varied role; OR a recent graduate in Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar disciplines.
On a day to day basis the Laboratory Technician will be responsible for:
• Sampling of raw materials and finished products
• Physical testing of solid dose formats
• Wet chemical techniques such as titration
• Chemical analysis of products and raw materials by ICP-OES & HPLC
• Writing and reviewing experimental protocols
• Conducting experiments
• Reporting of results
• Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
• Scale up of laboratory methods
• Validation of laboratory equipment
The successful applicant may also be required to carry out other activities to support the business as necessary.
Knowledge and Experience
Experience of using an ICP-OES or HPLC would be advantageous, as would knowledge and experience of analytical method development.
This post is open to recent graduates with the right outlook and interest. The role requires an innovative and questioning mind.
The remuneration package will be based on experience and qualifications of the candidate.
SENIOR SALES MANAGER FOR THE UK & IRELAND
Planning, directing, and coordinating the sales and marketing activities to deliver on sales targets including managing the sales team and being responsible for the sales and marketing budget. Delivering the strategic objectives and Company values as agreed with the board of Agrimin Limited.
- Degree level education in a related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience. (Animal Health or related field preferred.)
- Experience in effective sales personnel recruiting, development and management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all levels within a business.
- Ability to set priorities, delegate responsibility, manage multiple tasks and remain focused.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information.
- Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Strong knowledge of PC package tools including Microsoft Office Professional, CRM and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of the business process and the ability to work within the general business hierarchy.
- Valid driving license.
Agrimin will offer the successful applicant a challenging and rewarding position, competitive package, car and benefits.
Please send CV and covering letter by 09.04.2021