Tel: +44 (0)1652 688046 | E: [email protected]
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Agrimin is a fast-growing company specialising in the development, manufacture, and distribution of a range of sustained release mineral and trace element boluses for ruminants.
As part of a strategy for continued expansion Agrimin is seeking to recruit a:
SCOTLAND SALES MANAGER
This is a field-based role maintaining and developing relationships through our network of customers in Scotland to increase sales. In addition, there will be the occasional requirement to attend local & national events and following up any leads generated.
- Based in the territory.
- An excellent knowledge of livestock and the animal health industry.
- The ability to work independently, a self-starter with high energy levels, adaptability, and initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- The desire and ability to provide customers with first class support and establish long lasting business relationships.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Well organised and computer literate with the ability to use a CRM system.
- A team player.
- Sales and Key Account Management experience within the animal health industry.
Agrimin will offer the successful applicant a challenging and rewarding position, with a competitive package commensurate to age and experience.
Please send CV and covering letter to Fraser Claughton, Senior Sales Manager UK & Ireland: [email protected] by Friday 22nd October 2021.
No agencies please unless instructed.