Tel: +44 (0)1652 688046 | E: [email protected]
Sheep 24·7 SMARTRACE® Product Range
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP
A sustained release bolus containing iodine, cobalt and selenium. Intended for adult sheep, gimmers and hoggs with a liveweight over 40 kg.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP is designed for situations where iodine, cobalt and selenium supplementation is essential in the run up to tupping, at scanning or over-wintering. It can also be given to rams in advance of the mating season.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP supplies the animal’s full daily requirement of each essential trace element for 180 days.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum. The wrapper on the bolus dissolves and the bolus breaks into two parts.
These erode and dissolve completely thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers full daily requirement of iodine, cobalt and selenium
- Free of copper – OK for use in continental breeds
- Helps maintain ewe health through winter
- Optimise lambing percentages
- Helps maintain lamb vitality
- Approved by Organic Farmers & Growers
- Contains no GMOs or material of animal origin
- Bolus applied in one single, simple application
- Active life of 180 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP has been the subject of a detailed R&D programme both in house and in New Zealand. A variant of this bolus technology has been successfully launched in NZ. Trials in sheep have confirmed an excellent sustained release profile, which ensures that iodine, cobalt and selenium levels are maintained throughout the active life of the bolus. Productivity benefits include optimised lambing percentages.
One 48 g bolus should be given to each animal.
Always use the approved Agrimin sheep bolus Applicator A.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP boluses are packed in units of 50 (enough for 50 sheep).
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP boluses comply with the OF&G Standards and are approved for use in Organic Systems.