Tel: +44 (0)1652 688046 | E: [email protected]
Dairy Cattle RUMBUL Product Range
A sustained release bolus containing an alloy of magnesium, copper and aluminium. Licenced to aid the prevention of hypomagnesaemia in calves and sheep grazing rapidly growing spring grass. RUMBUL helps farmers manage the magnesium status of their herd or flock over high risk periods.
This product is suitable for:
• Calves over 50 kg AND
• Sheep over 30 kg
- POM-VPS licensed as an aid to the prevention of hypomagnesaemia in calves and sheep
- Effective prevention of grass staggers in calves and sheep
- Certain supply of magnesium during high risk period
- Active life of 21 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD - NIL
RUMBUL has been tested in several trials and the results have been published in peer reviewed scientific journals.
Trial work has shown the following:
- Effective prevention of clinical hypomagnesaemia (grass staggers) in calves and sheep
- RUMBUL CALVES – 2 bullets per head
- RUMBUL SHEEP – 1 bullet per head
It is vital that the bullets are dosed at least 2-3 days before the onset of the period of risk (e.g. day of turn out). RUMBUL bullets take a day or two before starting to release magnesium.
Always use the approved Agrimin applicator:
- RUMBUL CALVES – Agrimin cattle bolus Applicator B
- RUMBUL SHEEP – Agrimin sheep bolus Applicator A
RUMBUL SHEEP/CALVES are packed in units of 20 (enough for 20 sheep or 10 calves).
Legal Category – POM-VPS (UK market).